26 January 2010

The wildlife of AFRICAAAAAAAA


Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!! Well, not quite. Although I do see a lot of cool looking spiders, farm animals, snakes, and bugs...

Food chain in action: wall spider eating moth
Moth...pre-lunch for wall spider. kidding.

Pig outside a friend's house. It just likes to run back and forth taunting us. Good thing I don't eat pork!
The STORK at Samfya beach!!!!

Grasshopper wing


Beetles are fun(!) when they're pretty...

and even more fun(!!) when they're pre-historically-scary. Yikes!!! (of course I'm in the background telling someone to touch it...)



Super Mario World large


The snake, pictured dead, that was residing in my bathing shelter. After my neighbor killed it he said about the snake, "oh, it just wanted to watch you bathe."


No comments:

Post a Comment